CAEN RFID qLogTEMPERATURE (RT0012) is a low cost, semi-passive NFC/RAIN RFID temperature logger that allows to monitor temperature sensitive products like perishable foods and pharmaceuticals during transportation and storage. The combination of the high resolution sensor, the large memory size and the standard NFC/RAIN RFID interfaces permit to realize effective track and trace solutions for the cold-chain.
The RAIN RFID interface is ideal for reading temperature data or alarms from distance allowing automated check-points on conveyors or through dock doors.
The NFC interface permits a very easy interaction with any NFC enabled smartphone allowing the consumer to check the good condition at home.
The qLogTEMPERATURE can be configured to store temperature samples in intervals from 5 second to 18 hours in the internal memory that can contain up to 4,096 samples. The user can define up to 16 temperature ranges with independent threshold alarms for a very accurate control of the temperature excursions.
The rugged enclosure and the compact size permit to use the logger in various applications and the passive radiofrequency behaviour does not prevent air shipments.
The qLogTEMPERATURE RFID logger can be used for multiple shipments thanks to the long battery life and the reset function allowing to reduce the total cost of a single monitored shipment and anticipate the ROI of the solution.
– NFC/HF: 13.56 MHz
– RAIN/UHF: 860÷930 MHz
– NFC/RFID ISO 14443 Type A Interface
– RAIN : EPC Class 1 Gen 2 – ISO18000-63
Up to 4096 samples
-30 °C to +70 °C
Up to 5 years
<0.02% error (typical)
– NFC/HF: up to 5 cm.
– RAIN/UHF: up to 5 mt. In free air @ 2W ERP
Up to 160 bits in EPC memory bank and up to 448 bits available for user
Up to 18 hours
– Multiple configurable sampling interval
– Temperature histogram function
– Configuration and start accessible both from NFC and RAIN interface
– Samples download accessible both from NFC and RAIN interface
– User accessible memory shared between NFC and RAIN
– Multiple configurable high and low temperature thresholds
– Estimated Time of Arrival
– Battery Level
1 year typical (depending on usage and operating temperature)
Li/MnO2 Model Renata CR2430SN
– (W)92 x (L)63 x (H)6.5 mm3 max.
– 3.62 x 2.48 x 0.25 inches3
Il nuovo catalogo 2020